Tuesday, April 21, 2009

♥ Happy 11th Birthday, Kyle!♥

Eleven years ago, today, I gave birth to this beautiful baby boy . . .


Kyle Edward

It was love at first site and this child holds my heart in the palm of his hand. We have a very close and special relationship . . . probably because I pretty much held him in my arms his entire first year! :)
I love this boy with all that I am!

He grew into a very curious, very active, very caring little boy.

And despite my efforts to slow down time, he keeps growing up on me . . .
getting bigger, growing smarter & more handsome!
But one thing never changes . . .
he still owns my heart!

Happy 11th Birthday, Kyle!

We ALL love you so much.

I know that I have been missing from the blog world for a while. I have been very sick for the past month, but am slowly getting better and hope to get back to updating regularly soon - although it might take me a few weeks to get back in the swing of things. :) Thanks so much for your thoughts, prayers & concern over the past month - it is greatly appreciated!

Ending with a scripture . . .

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart."
Jeremiah 1:4-5


So very thankful for the gift of KYLE!



61 comments:

Kim M. said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous boy! I know you have been taking good care of your mom while she has been sick... glad she is getting better!

Hope you have a fabulous day!

Amanda said...

What a handsome young man! Happy Birthday, Kyle!!

I hope you feel better soon and come back to blogging regularly.. we miss you!

judy said...

So sorry to hear you have not been feeling well...I hope you are on the mend. Over the past couple of years I have grown to think of you all as extended family and was worried about all of you. Missed the updates!!!

Happy Birthday Kyle...what a wonderful boy (young man) you are.

Jodibug said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon, and Happy Birthday to Kyle!!

=]]

The Foster Home said...

Glad you are getting back to posting. You have been missed, but I am glad that you are starting to feel better.

Lyndsay said...

Sorry to hear that you have been sick! I hope you're on the road to recovery. I've missed seeing pictures of your sweet kids!
Happy Birthday Kyle!

Unknown said...

Heather, I hope you get to feeling back to normal soon. Kyle, I hope you have a great day!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Justin and Jessica said...

Happy Birthday, Kyle! :)

Heather - hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! He sure is a handsome boy(all of your kids are beautiful). Isn't it amazing, wonderful how much our kids, (whether we have one or ten)the capture our hearts, how much love we have for all of them...I am in awe of it each and every day!
I am still praying for you Heather, hoping that you are back to feeling yourself soon. Hugs and hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! I agree, my eldest is turning 12 later this year and I can't believe how quickly time has flown by!
Glad you're feeling better.

Bobbi said...

Happy Birthday, Kyle! Hope your day was a good one.

Heather, glad you are gaining, slowly. Praying for you still.

Jenner said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Jen from WI

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!! Hope you have a blessed day!!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Dana said...

What great kids you have. Glad to know you are feeling better. You were missed.ew

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! What a handsome boy you are. Great to see a new post Heather. You're definately missed in blog world. :)

snekcip said...

Happy 11th Birthday Kyle. You are just as handsome as ever!!

snekcip said...

PS So glad to see you back, but be careful to take it slow and heal. We understand and YOUR HEALTH comes first!

Maureen said...

First of all Happy Birthday Kyle! Second, I love those pictures of him, they are gorgeous and so is he! Third, I am so sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. I hope you get back to normal soon! I've missed you!

Maureen Cadle

Jodee said...

Heather -- Sorry to hear you have been so sick. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Happy Birthday to Kyle too!

MLP said...

Happy Birthday, Kyle!!! Such a handsome, loving young man. I love these pictures of him.

So sorry to hear you have been sick. I have missed your posts. Take care. I'll say prayers for you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!! Hope you had a great day!!

Doreen said...

Heather, you are so right. Kyle is a very handsome, young man! Happy Birthday Kyle! Hope you had a wonderful day :-)

Katie said...

Happy Birthday to Kyle! I can not get over how much he looks like my oldest son! Just amazing...

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best thing about today's update is there actually IS an update! Been missing them so much! Am thanking the Lord that you're feeling better Heather!
Always lifting up prayers!
Romans 5:1-5 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
Prayer BearsMy email address

Naidne said...

Sorry to hear that you've been under the weather! Praying for a full and speedy recovery for you! I admit I've missed reading updates and seeing photos of your family! Happy birthday, Kyle!

Our Family of 5 said...

Awww! Happy 11th Birthday Kyle!!

Elinor Schwartz said...

Happy Birthday to Kyle.

So sorry that you have been sick, Heather.

Karen said...

I am so glad you are back. Hope you are feeling better soon.

AZMom247 said...

Happy, belated, Birthday to Kyle! My son turned 11 on Feb 3. I love watching my son be 11 - so special!
Glad to hear you are slowly starting to feel better. I hope this continues. Have a wonderful day!
F.R.O.G. :-)

Beverly said...

So glad to see you back and sorry to hear you've been sick. I've missed your beautiful spirit. Hope you will soon be fully recovered.

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Heather.

We miss you!

Young Creations said...

Happy Birthday Kyle

Kat said...

Kyle is such a cutie! He has grown so much since I first started following Jacob's fight. Watch out, Mom, he'll want those car keys before you know it! :)

I'm so sorry to hear you've been ill. Please know you're in my prayers. I've been praying for you and your family regularly since noticing you were MIA from the blog. Rest up and take care of yourself!

Blessings,
Kathy
A Jacob fan from Texas

melinda marie said...

Happy Birthday, Kyle!

I ran accross this on Melanie's (mojoy.blogspot.com) blog. You've gotta get one for Allie! :O) http://www.blablakids.com/Online-Shopping/Backpacks/BACKPACK-Frog

So glad that you are feeling better!

Love,
Melinda

Ashley H. said...

Happy birthday, Kyle! I hope you have an awesomely blessed day!

Laura said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Kyle! :)

I thought about you all day yesterday, but I never got a chance to leave a message. I hope your birthday was great!

Smile :)

Vanessa said...

Happy 11th birthday Kyle!!
He has such beautiful blue eyes.

Marie said...

Happy birthday Kyle!

Glad to see you hear, I was almost about to start emailing other bloggers who know you to find out if you were ok! Hope you're better soon!

Anonymous said...

Praying that the Lord will always be with you no matter what the future holds.
Isaiah 43:1-3a But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour...
Prayer BearsMy email address

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Kyle! Hope you had a great day.

Sorry to hear you've been sick, Heather. Glad to hear you're starting to feel better. Praying that you'll be feeling back to normal very soon.

^BJs^ mamaw forever said...

so glad you are feeling better, was wondering where you had been, missing your updates!
Happy Birthday Kyle, wow he is such a nice looking lil man!

Tammy said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick Heather, I'll be praying you feel better and soon, we miss you! Hugs from Fort Worth!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Kyle!! What a blessing you are!

Heather, now I know why you were on my mind and I was praying for you!... Glad you are feeling better. Take your time "getting back in the swing" and I'll keep praying!

Love from MN,
Janet DeRosier

Anonymous said...

Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!
2 Samuel 22:2-3 And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour...
Prayer BearsMy email address

Hannah said...

Happy birthday!! My son just turned 11 about two weeks ago...it is a great age :)

Have a wonderful year full of God's blessing Kyle.

Glad to hear you are starting to feel better.

Michelle Riggs said...

Happy Birthday, Kyle!

Heather, I am praying for you. Good to see you writing a little again.

Anonymous said...

Know that the Lord is always with you whatever happens! Praying!
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Prayer BearsMy email address

Maggie - Mom of Six said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Kyle! They definitely grow up too fast. My oldest got engaged on Kyle's birthday. Of course, it was his fiance's birthday too.

If you get a chance, drop by and see what I am up to.

maggie

Kyle said...

Hey Kyle!
Hope you had an awesome birthday! I can't believe how much you've grown!
Love, Kyle

p.s. Heather, hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Praying right now!
Psalms 23:1-3 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Prayer BearsMy email address

Pam D said...

Gracious; I missed this update when it came up and just realized, in looking through my blogroll, that I hadn't seen an update from you in a while. I hope you're on the mend; when YOU say you've been very sick, I get worried. And then I wonder; "was it Jillian and that darn 30 day Shred? Cause it's nearly killed ME when I've done it!". Seriously, I hope you're doing OK..

Joan said...

Hi Heather,
Sorry to read you had been quite sick. We all miss your updates and most of all, we want you feeling 100%. Hurry and get better.

Wishing you an early "Happy Mother's Day". You're one of the most inspiring young mother's I've had the privilege of following.

Take care and hugs to your adorable family,
Joan from Montreal, Quebec Canada

Anonymous said...

These verses are so comforting. Continuing to pray!!!!!!!!!
Revelation 21:1-4 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Prayer BearsMy email address

monicac2 said...

Happy belated birthday, Kyle. God bless you, Heather. I hope you are doing well.

Cathy said...

Hope you are feeling better-miss hearing from you!
Happy Mother's Day!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Heather!
Know tomorrow's going to be bittersweet!
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 91:14-15 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Prayer BearsMy email address

Anonymous said...

Heather,
Hope all is well with you. Miss your blogs. You are in my prayers.

Tim said...

Hi Heather :O)

I'm missing your updates, but haven't updated my own blog in just as long!!! Hope everything is going well for you and the family. I always think of you around this time of year because our oldest "babies" share the same birthday a year apart.

((((((((hugs)))))))))

Amy K said...

Missing your inspiring blog posts....I am praying that you are feeling well. I hope Kyle had a wonderful birthday, and that you come back to say "hi" to all of us lurkers/readers soon.
Hugs from WI.