Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jacob Stocking Update

***********************************
**There is a new update below!**
You can scroll down or CLICK HERE to read it. :)
************************************





First, I just want to thank you all so much for sharing my enthusiasm for Jacob's Stocking! I have to admit that every year I am nervous that we won't get any donations - and I just can't explain the thrill our family gets when that first box arrives. Thanks so much to those of you who have already donated - it truly touches our heart!

I had several questions about Jacob's Stocking - so I thought I would answer them here.

*How long do you accept donations?
Truly, we accept donations ANYTIME! :) But I will probably donate the items to the various charities in the middle of January.

*Can I post the info about Jacob's Stocking on my blog?
Absolutely! That would be great and would help to spread the word. Feel free to link away. :) Many thanks!

*Would you mind if I did a stocking drive in honor of my own child?
Of course not! In fact, I hope you do. :)

*I don't want to pay for shipping the books - can I drop them off somewhere?
I don't blame you - shipping books is so expensive! If you are local, please leave a comment with your e-mail address and I will get back to you. We can probably meet and pick them up. (I won't publish your comment with your e-mail - only I will see it.)

*Where did you get those snowman stockings?
Believe it or not, I got those stockings about 4 years ago at Walgreens for just $9.99! And last year I found one for Allie at Toys R Us. Hers is a little different - but close enough. I LOVE that they have the cardinals on them!

*Do the books need to be new or can they be gently used?
They can be gently used or new - Either one is GREAT!


I hope I answered everyone's question! Please just leave a comment if you have anymore.


Also, there is a new update below! Just scroll down or
CLICK HERE.

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

Glad you are still taking donations. I just sent mine out today and was worried I was too late. Can't wait to see how many you get!!

Jodee said...

I love to help fill Jacob's stocking each year. You should receive our package soon!

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Erin said...

Congratulations on making the top mom blogs of 2008 list!Your blog is fabulous! Truly inspiring.

I recently opened a blog designing business and am offering free blog makeovers to those on the top mom blogs list (who use blogger). All you pay is the price of the design kit used (they generally range between $5-$10).

Please send me an email if you are interested: designerblogs@gmail.com.

You can check out my designs at:
www.designerblogsbyerin@blogspot.com

I'll hope to hear from you!